- Providing high quality MRI, CT and Ultrasound imaging to the Lower Mainland since 1999.
- Official imaging provider for the Vancouver Canucks players since 2003.
- Official imaging provider for the Vancouver Whitecaps players since 2012.
- UBC Hospital and Vancouver General Hospital based academic radiologists, with over 200 publications in peer reviewed journals.
- Radiologist sub-specialist expertise in MRI, musculoskeletal, sports medicine, emergency/trauma, abdominal/pelvis, and breast imaging.
- Highly experienced MRI, CT and Ultrasound technologists. Specialized ultrasound training and certification in musculoskeletal, breast, and color doppler imaging.
Speed and Quality
- Commitment to superior customer service – patient care is our first priority.
- Professional and knowledgeable staff, always available to respond to any enquiries.
- We work with referrers in ensuring that the most appropriate imaging test or procedure is performed based on the clinical concern and the patient’s particular needs.
- Onsite radiologists – available for physician consultation and verbal results.
- Appointments and reports within two working days.
Advanced Imaging Technology
- State-of-the-art MRI, CT & Ultrasound coupled with leading edge post-scan imaging analysis.
- Throughout our history, we have been imaging pioneers, including being the first private clinic in Canada to offer: Breast MRI, Virtual Colonoscopy, Coronary Calcium Scoring, Coronary CT Angiography, Carotid Intima-Media Thickness Ultrasound.
Specialized Imaging Programs
- Breast MRI – specialized MRI breast coil and CADstream analysis.
- Certified BI-RADS Ultrasound sonographers for all breast ultrasound exams.
- Atherosclerosis screening – Coronary Calcium Scoring + Carotid Intima-Media Thickness Ultrasound.
- Research services – site provider for numerous multicenter clinical trial studies, providing imaging and interpretative expertise.
Specialized Therapeutic Programs
- Image-guided musculoskeletal procedures, including tendon and joint injections.
- High concentration platelet rich plasma (hcPRP) administration for appropriate musculoskeletal ailments.
- Image-guided spinal procedures, including nerve root blocks and epidural injections.