Canada Diagnostic Centres is accredited by the Diagnostic Accreditation Program of British Columbia
The DAP is designed to improve the quality of diagnostic services in BC. It is directly responsible to the College of Physicians and Surgeons of BC, but functions independently. Its mandate is to operate a program that ensures the highest quality of patient care in diagnostic medicine by
- developing and promoting standards
- assessing levels of compliance
- granting accreditation certificates
- providing education and training programs
- promoting continuous improvement
For more information, please visit the DAP website.